Tuesday, 11 October 2016

About me

My name is Aeron Hughes and I've just started a part-time Combined studies course at Bangor University. I live in Llanrug and was born here but I have lived all around the UK such as Cardiff, Manchester, Gloucester, Yeovil and Devizes to name a few. I currently work full time for North Wales Housing doing grounds and property maintenance but have recently found that I want more out of life and by doing this course, hopefully it can direct and help me with a better career. I have been on the tools in various jobs all my life but i have recently realized that I've had enough and want to do something different. I have always had interest in sociology and especially psychology and therefore really wanted to do the course. I  look forward to meeting new people and hopefully to gain a degree in combined studies.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aeron,

    Nice to read your introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Aeron,

    Liked your first post, introducing yourself to the rest of the group. Hope the Combined Studies course goes well for you, but the question is: why not (to begin with) undertake a Psychology degree?

    Terry Batt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya,
    Finally figured out how to reply to each Blog! Virtual High five!!!! Good to read a little about you, on my way to being an online stalker! Crumbs!!! See you in class.

    ReplyDelete